A.I.R. Gallery is pleased to announce a program for gallery “alumnae” interested in continuing their connection with A.I.R., or reconnecting, by participating in gallery programming and having New York-based representation for their careers.
This membership category offers former New York, National, and Fellowship Artists the following benefits for $250 per year:
- Representation on www.airgallery.org with a resume, ten images, artist statement and a link to a related site, if the artist has one.
- Presence in a shared binder at the front desk: resume and four back-to-back 8 1/2” x 11” printouts.
- Exhibition opportunities:
- Generations small works invitational series – Alumnae are encouraged to invite three guests each to this show.
- Biennial Exhibition series – Opportunity to apply to the Biennial Exhibition Series, a bi-annual juried competition.
- The Gallery II Program – The Gallery II Program is a solo exhibition available to artists who are not NYC or National Members of the gallery. Alumnae members may apply to the Gallery II program.
- Access to Fiscal Sponsorship when requested for grants and donations requiring 501.c.3 status.
We hope you will participate in this new program to re-connect former members and to remain connected to A.I.R. Gallery and its current members. If you choose to do so, please mail a current copy of your resume with full contact information and four 8 1/2” x 11” images along with the $250 annual membership dues. We will contact program participants for materials needed for the website.