A.I.R. Gallery is pleased to announce a program for gallery “alumnae” interested in continuing their connection with A.I.R., or reconnecting, by participating in gallery programming and having New York-based representation for their careers.
This membership category offers former New York, National, and Fellowship Artists the following benefits for $300 per year:
- Representation on www.airgallery.org with a CV, ten images, artist statement and a link to a related site, if the artist has one.
- Presence in a shared binder at the front desk: resume and four back-to-back 8 1/2” x 11” printouts.
- Exhibition opportunities:
- Generations small works invitational series – Alumnae are encouraged to invite three guests each to this show.
- Biennial Exhibition series – Opportunity to apply to the bi-annual juried competition.
- Gallery II and Gallery III Program is available as s solo exhibition space for artists who are not NYC or National Members.
- Access to Fiscal Sponsorship when requested for grants and donations requiring 501(c)(3) status.
We hope you will participate in this new program to re-connect former members and to remain connected to A.I.R. Gallery and its current members. If you choose to do so, please contact the gallery at (212) 255-6651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.